Do You Love Subway? So obviously you are excited to know about Subway MyWay™ Rewards Program. After a few tough years Subway has announced a new loyalty program that’s The Latest of several Big Changes rolled out by the Most Popular US Based franchise. With the Subway MyWay™ Rewards Programs, The Subway Customers and members can Earn Rewards, get Freebies and more Savings on things they Love to Eat.
Subway Rewards Members can get customization, flexibility, and a surprise or two from the Sandwich Gaint’s New Reward Program. This is the largest loyalty program for Earning and Redeeming Rewards in the Quick Service Restaurant Industry.
After the Subway Gift Cards, Mysubwaycard, Subway MyWay™ Rewards Program is going to hit in the Market, and Members can Earn new things they Love. Subway MyWay Rewards is the Part of Subway Company’s Digital Team That’s Working to Transform the customers Experience through the best approach with the integration of the app.
If you want to Earn Rewards then you need to Swipe Your Subway Gift Cards or Scan the Card in your App with Each Purchase and Earn Four tokens for Every Doller you Spend. Once you hit 200 you will Automatically Get $2 Reward. For being Member you will also Receive little extras from Subway to Say Thank you like cookies, subs, drinks, chips as well as exclusive savings and bonus Offers.
With the Estimated 28,500 participating restaurants In the USA & Canada Subway MyWay, Rewards will be the Largest Loyalty program for Earning and Redeeming Rewards in the Quick Service Restaurant Industry. Rewards Members are able to Save their Favourite Subway Locations and Sub Combos for Faster Ordering. Also, you are able to Pay for Your Meal right through the Subway App with the Digital Wallet. you can Visit the Subway Website i.e. www.subway.com to Sign Up Free Subway MyWay™ Rewards and Start Earning Points Today.
Subway Offers an alternative to Traditional Fast Foods, Serving 7 Million Made to Order Sandwiches per day. Customers choose from 37 Million Combinations of Quality Proteins, Bread Baked, and vegetables Daily. The Subway Company was founded 52 Years Ago by 17-year-old Fred DeLuca and family-friend Dr. Peter Buck, is still a family-owned business with thousands of dedicated franchisees/entrepreneurs in neighborhoods around the world, providing easy access to vegetables, detailed nutrition, dietary, and healthy lifestyle information.
If you are already owning Mysubwaycard then you can take benefits of Subway MyWay™ Rewards Program. But if you are a new user and don’t have Subway Gift Cards then you can buy or register your Subway Gift Card from www.mysubwaycard or Subway Website. After that, you can earn discounts, which you can access by downloading the Subway smartphone app of by getting a rewards card with the sandwich chain.
Things You Should Know About Subway MyWay™ Rewards
- The Subway Company said in a news, that it was launching a nationwide loyalty program in the U.S. and Canada at 28,500 Subway locations this March, possibly mid-March.
- Members of the Subway MyWay™ Rewards Program are able to earn four tokens for every $1 spent. Getting 200 tokens will earn you a $2 discount on any menu item.
- “It’ll be the largest loyalty program in the world,” said Subway Chief Digital Officer Carissa Ganelli. “The program really is about flexibility and choice to the consumer.”
- You are able to choose to save up your Subway MyWay™ Rewards for a future purchase as well.
- These can be used for anything from a new sandwich to catering platters if you really rack up your points.
- Another great thing about Subway MyWay™ Rewards Programs is that you are able to elect to earn bonuses and surprise rewards if you use it consistently.
- The Subway chain is also offering a birthday freebie if you include your date of birth to your profile.
- Those Restaurants which don’t offer Subway MyWay™ Rewards, you can still be part of the program by filling out a “Missing Token Request Form”, or by contacting Your Customer Support Department.
How Does Subway MyWay™ Rewards Program Work?
- You Can Join Subway Subway MyWay™ Rewards through the Subway App, online at Subway.com, or in-restaurant with a Subway card
- Guests can earn rewards no matter how they pay via the Subway App, Subway Card, cash or credit
Flexible Earning and Redeeming
- You Have to Earn 4 tokens per dollar spent; hit 200 tokens & automatically receive a $2.00 Reward
- Tokens are applied to guests’ accounts with every purchase
- Redeem $2.00 Rewards for any menu item: sandwiches, salads, cookies, drinks—you name it
- Plus, guests will receive bonus token earning opportunities
- The more guests order, the more surprises they get, like free cookies, chips and more
- Guests will also receive a birthday surprise, too
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How do I link a physical Subway® card to my rewards account?
A: Card & Payment is your place. You have to Link your physical Subway® Card to your rewards account by logging into the website or the Subway® App. You have to Go through the “Card & Payment”, then click or tap “Add a Subway® Card”.
Q: I forgot to use my Subway Card, can I still get my tokens?
A: Sure, Just Complete a Missing Tokens Request form online to earn tokens on a purchase made in the past 30 days. You need to Ready your receipt, the form needs information only found on that little piece of paper.
Q: How long do a Missing Tokens Request take to fulfill?
A: Maximum 48 hours. Subway will email you by then to let you know if you can count on those tokens.
Q: What do I do if my account isn’t working?
A: Something must’ve gone wrong. Let’s fix that. you need to give the Subway® Care call center a ring at 1-877-697-8222 to get everything straightened out.
Q: Where can I see my token balance and activity?
A: Count those tokens by logging into your account via the website or mobile app. You’ll find everything you need in your Dashboard. you’ll see all your rewards info and exclusive offers. If you’ve opted-in to receive emails, The Company will email you, your balance. If you don’t opt-in, opt-in to receive marketing emails by updating your communication preferences in your account.
Q: What should I do if I lose MySubwayCard?
A: Losing stuff is always a bummer. But we’re prepared for anything. You need to Just complete a Subway Card Replacement request as you realize your card is missing to protect your rewards balance and any money you loaded onto the card. Subway will get you a new one, lickety-split!
Q: Can I merge my Subway MyWay® Rewards account with another rewards account?
A: No, not at this time.
Q: How can I change my email address?
A: At this time, you can’t change your Email Address linked to your account.