Being the Customer at Subway is a good choice for everyone because you don’t need to think more about your delicious meal. Now Subway has become the most popular restaurant percentages internationally.
For that reason, Subway has over 5000 Individual Locations all over the entire country and are able to provide excellent and amazing Custom Sandwiches at any time and every moment to its Users.
Now you can celebrate your Parties easily, you can go with dinner with your Boss at any Restaurant, You can impress your Wife by Presenting them Subway Gift Cards. there are various advantages of using the Subway Gift cards.
Subway Gift cards are electronic Gift cards through which you can easily purchase Items at any Restaurant of Subway in USA & Canada. Subway gift cards are reusable and reloadable so money can be added to the SUBWAYCards at any time, making them a convenient way to Pay for Subway Restaurant Menu Items.
Subway Gift cards can be purchased at any Brick-and-mortar Subway Locations but can be ordered online at the www.mysubwaycard.com.
Ordering Subway gift cards online allows you to choose a Card design from pre-loaded backgrounds, but also gives you the option of making the Gift even more personal by decorating the Subway Gift Card with images uploaded from your computer.
Up to nine cards can be ordered at a time in amounts between five and 500 USD. If you’ve ordered the Subway Gift card then the Website will send the Gift card through the Email for you, which can take around two days. also, there is a number of different shipping option available but this website also helps you to calculate the best price for you.
Subway Gift Cards are similar to the Credit or Debit cards and work similarly. Before Using the Subway Gift cards at first you need to Register it. You can Register it by providing your Card Details in the Subway Gift cards Registration process.
The Registration process of Subway Gift cards is quite simple and easy you Just need to visit the Mysubwaycard Website or just follow these Predecessor of Subway Gift Card Registration/ Login by Given here.
Once you’ve owned a Subway Gift Card then you can enjoy the number of services and the offers as well. If you are the Subway Gift cardholder, you can login to mysubwaycard.com to view purchase information, manage your accounts, set up auto-reload and also be eligible for promotional offers. MySubwayCard is the perfect gift for Subway fans.
SUBWAY AT A GLANCE:
- 1 SUBWAY AT A GLANCE:
- 1.1 Benefits You Get After Registering Subway Cards-
- 1.2 Subway Points Card Quick Hits-
- 1.3 Tricks to Maximize Your Points-
- 1.4 www.mysubwaycard.com: Manage Your Subway Gift Card Online-
- 1.5 Reference Links-
- It has been in the industry since 1965
- Its headquarters is based in Milford, Connecticut, USA
- It is a chain of fast food restaurant known for its submarine sandwiches
- It was originally known as Pete’s Super Submarines until 1968
- It has over 44,800 branches in over 110 countries
Benefits You Get After Registering Subway Cards-
The Subway Gift card Reward programs are the discretionary program available in the Market in the USA. Under this “Reward Program” Loyal Subway Customers will get lots of benefits. here below We have presented the list of benefits offered by the Subway to its cardholders:
Bonus points after registering the card:
Subway gives you the 50 bonus points for the Subway Gift cardholders who have done Mysubwaycard registration. With this bonus, you can redeem it with 6-inch Sub.
Point for every transaction:
Subway will give you an extra point for every $1 you spend to buy Subway products. You can collect this point. When you have sufficient points, you can easily redeem it with free chips, Sandwich, and drink. With the reward points, you can get discounts for certain menu items as well.
The Subway Card is renewable:
There is no expired date for the Subway Gift Cards. So you can keep using the Subway Gift card as long as you reload it. You can add the fund on your card at most of Subway counters. Besides, you can give the payment using a credit card or cash. But, if you have Subway E-card, you can only reload it online.
Subway protects Mysubwaycard from theft:
You Just need to verify your Mysubwaycard account to get the protection benefit. Since one customer can only have a card, he should verify it by using valid email id.
When you lose or damage the Subway Card, you should report it via phone call. Then, Subway will replace it with the new My Subway Card. But, you can receive the new Subway card in two or three weeks.
Subway Points Card Quick Hits-
- To register for the My Subway Card you need to dial the Number 1-877-697-8222
- Reward points can be used to lower the cost of a menu item
- Members who register their card after January 1, 2015, will earn a smooth 50 point bonus
- If for whatever reason the Subway location is NOT able to load Rewards Points into a members account due to technical issues or a power outage the Rewards Points WILL be added retroactively**
- Reward members will have 90 days to apply for retroactive points from the date of purchase (see more below)
- Consumers are allowed to purchase 10 cards online
- Orders of 10+ Subway cards are allowed for large and small businesses looking to reward employees
- Large corporations looking to make a bulk order should dial 1-888-445-9239 ext. 1273
- The reward points can only be used on specific menu items at Subway***
- The maximum value that can be associated with anyone SUBWAY Card at any given time is $500.00
- Subway cards are not allowed to be exchanged for cash
- If the card is lost or stolen please dial 1-877-697-8222 ASAP
- A lost or stolen card will be replaced by Subway within 3 weeks
* Rewards Points will be rounded up or down to the nearest dollar (for example a purchase costing $4.49 would earn 4 points while a purchase costing $4.50 would earn 5 points)
** To obtain the retroactive points due to a tech error use the Request Form for Rewards Points
*** A list of menu specific items can be found at the See what your points can get you promotional page
Tricks to Maximize Your Points-
If you want to maximize your Subway Points then We are giving you all about the secret way to maximize the use of your Subway Points. many people want to get the most valuable thing by using their money. So, they must want the same with their points.
That’s why you should use the Subway benefit by getting the most expensive food with the least point. Here are the smart tricks you need to follow:
Do not redeem your points during the promotion month:
In the promo program, Subway has set a low price for a certain menu item. For instance, they sell foot long for $5. This is so affordable that you don’t need to redeem your points for this kind of food. If the Footlong sandwich costs more than $8, you can use your points to get it for free.
Do not use your points in the discount program:
In a certain month, Subway offers a special discount for its menu. It sometimes gives special price for Ham, Cold Cut, or BLT. In this period, you can buy these menus by paying only $5. So, you need not to use your points to buy these items.
Use your points for regular Subs:
We agree that the most expensive menu in the Subway is Footlong Subs. But, you need to use it when Subway sells the Subs in regular price. This way, you will have expensive Subs without paying any dollars. It is because you need to redeem your points for the expensive regular sandwich.
Buy the cheap sandwich to collect points:
In the promotion month, you need to buy the discount menu. Then you can buy cheap Subs while adding the points to your cards. The best moment to redeem the points is on the non promotion month. through this, you can easily enjoy delicious Subs for free.
- 10 points are for one cookie.
- 15 points are for chips in single serve size.
- 20 points are for a fountain drink.
- 30 points are for bottled drink or coffee.
- 35 points are for flatbread or breakfast sandwich.
- 50 points are for a regular 6-inch sandwich.
- 75 points are for regular or breakfast footlong.
- 100 points are for premium flatbread or footlong.
www.mysubwaycard.com: Manage Your Subway Gift Card Online-
After the Logged into your Mysubwaycard Account you need to Manage your Subway Gift card Account. the Mysubwaycard Gift card Management process starts with the Checking Mysubway Gift Card Balance online.
Mysubwaygiftcard Balance checking process is just simple for that you need to follow some instructions, get these Mysubwaycard Check Balance Online steps from Here.
Subway Gift card holders can check Gift card balance online, and carry out few card management tasks online. these are the things that Subway Gift Card holders can do online by the Mysubwaycard Website.
The function for Checking the Subway Gift card balance online is one is particularly valuable for the Mygiftcardsite Account holders. That’s the reason, all the peoples who have their Subway Gift Card are likely to be interested in Checking the Subway Gift Cards Balance online.
Steps that you need to Follow in order to Access your Subway Gift Card Balance-
- The first Step you need to follow to Check Subway Gift card Balance is that visiting to the Subway Website, for that make sure that you have your Internet connection Available.
- Once you’ll Open the Mysubwaycard Website, you need to check at the top where you’ll see a menu that is rendered in very small font, something Like “Subway Card”, “Subway Kids”, “Order Online” and “Subway Partners” through that menu you need to Click on the “Subway Card”.
- After Clicking on “Subway Card”, you will be taken to the Subway Card Website i.e http://mysubwaycard.com. Once you are on that Website you need to enter the Required details for that you can easily Access your Subway Card Balance Online.
- If you’ve previously visited the Mysubwaycard website you don’t need to start by going to the Main Subway Website and Clicking on the link to be taken to Subway Card Website.
- Now you can subsequently get Subway your Mysubwaycard Balance online. Based on the balance figure that you get you may, for instance, make the decision on whether to visit a Subway outlet and pay for food using the card or not.
- Subway Card Rewards Program – www.mysubwaycard.com
- Subway Card Contact Information
- Subway Card News and Offers Sign Up – www.subway.com
- Join Subway and Start a New Career