Subway Restaurant are the great alternative for healthy and Regular Fast Food meals. you can choose Sandwiches according to your need such as beef, ham, turkey and also you can add the lettuce, tomatoes, and choice of veggies; and, who could forget the sauces, mustard, and mayo to top things off.
Subway is the largest single-brand restaurant chain and the second largest restaurant operator in the world. Subway Gift cards are the special gift cards which you can use to make the Payment at the Subway outlets. Subway Gift cards are the prepaid Gift cards which you can Load up to the $500.
If you are the regular customer to Subway Gift cards then before using it you need to Register your Subway Gift Cards at www.mysubwaycard.com. and after registering your Subway Gift Cards you will receive the continuous notifications & news related to your Subway Gift cards via Phone or Email.
Also there are many more benefits to having Mysubwaycard which includes Reward Programs, Managing your Subway Cards, Checking Mysubwaycard balance & More. these Rewards add up to free foods by registering your Card and earning the Reward Points at the participating Locations. card benefits include many special offers which will be printed directly on your Receipt.
Subway Gift Cards are not only the good choice for one’s Its also a great way to encourage a gifts for the Clients & Team members. Also you can easily Customize your Subway Gift cards with Photo and your Company Logo which’ll make special for your Clients. Subway Gift cards are Safe, secure and convenient for all who want to visit the Restaurant.
Subway Gift cards are the best Gifts for those who like to go delicious fast foods. You can add Money to your Subway Gift cards any time and and check your all Transactions through the website Mysubwaycard.com under the section Subway card management.
SUBWAY cards can be used at the participating Restaurant located throughout the entire United States. SUBWAY cards can be redeemed online at the approved Openbucks partner sites listed at openbucks.com. If you’ve forget your Subway Card and want to make a purchase, you cannot use your phone number, driver’s license or personal ID to make any purchase.
Subway Gift Cards require the same level of security as credit cards as they contain cash balances. Accordingly, they currently require that Cards be presented at the time of purchase. There is no charge for using your Subway Card like cash. This is a no-fee service that is offered to Subway. Customers as a convenient way to pay for their favorite Subway restaurant menu items.
Manage Your Subway Cards At www.mysubwaycard.com-
- 1 Manage Your Subway Cards At www.mysubwaycard.com-
- 2 How to Register your Subway Gift card at Mysubwaycard-
- 3 Steps to Check MySubwayCard Balance Online-
- 4 Redeeming Mysubwaycard Points-
- 5 Reference Links-
If you’re the Subway Gift card holder and want to Manage your Subway Gift cards then you need to visit the www.mysubwaycard.com Website. Registration is not mandatory to use your Subway Gift cards, you can do or don’t you’ll continue get Points on every purchase to make at the Subway.
Even the Unregistered Subway Gift cards can use the accumulated points to enjoy the free Gifts. but if you Register your Subway Gift cards you’ll get more benefits to use it. And when you’ll Register your Subway Gift cards you can easily manage your SUBWAY cards through the mysubwaycard website.
How to Register your Subway Gift card at Mysubwaycard-
The MySubwaycard Registration process require the customers to provide their Full name (First Name + Last Name), Mobile number, Email ID, Subway Gift Card Number and the Subway Card PIN. Also the Users can enter the HOST order ID which’ll Send the Customer Special Coupons based on the menu preferences.
By entering the Customer Mobile Phone Number during the My Subway Card Registration process customers can earn the Points when they don’t have their Subway cards on the time of Purchase. Here below is the Complete Step by Step of Subway Gift cards Registration which you should Follow:
Activate Your Subway card At www.mysubwaycard.com:
Before mysubwaycard Registration make sure you have your Internet Connection and SUBWAY Gift cards and your Personal Information now look below to Sign Up & Activate Mysubwaycard:
www.mysubwaycard.com Registration/ Sign UP Process:
Step I: At First You need to visit the www.mysubwaycard.com Website.
Step II: Now Click on the “Register” tab on the top
Step III: Now Enter the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Email address (will be used as your username)
- Phone number
- Zip code
- Optional Host Order ID
- MySubwayCard number
- Pin Number (printed on the back of the card)
Step IV: Now Type in your “My Subway Card Number” in the space provided
Step V: Type in a PIN number in the space provided for added security
Step VI: Select your contact preferences as follows:
- I would like to receive news and offers from SUBWAY® Restaurants via email (checked by default; uncheck if you don’t want to receive promotional emails)
- I would like to receive news and offers from SUBWAY® Restaurants via mobile text (unchecked by default; check it to receive text messages from Subway)
Step VII: Here You need to Provide your Date of Birth (this helps Subway extend offers that are most suited for you. They also sometimes send surprise gifts to customers on their birthday)
Step VII: Now You need to Select your Gender
Step IX: Now complete the Captcha Verification just by clicking “I am Not Robot” Button
Step X: Now Click on the “Almost Done Click Here” button
Step XI: Continue to move forward and complete the online My Subway Rewards card registration/activation
Mysubwaycard Login Process:
After the mysubwaycard Registration now you need to Login your Mysubwaycard Account and After logged in at www.mysubwaycard.com you can easily Manage your account & Check Your Subwaycard balance Online. Here below is the complete Step by Step process for Mysubwaycard.com Login:
- At first you need to Open the website https://www.mysubwaycard.com
- Now Click on the “Sign in” link on the top (the link is in fine font and not very prominent. It is above the Subway logo on the right, by the language DropDown)
- Also You can also visit the login page directly at https://www.mysubwaycard.com/English/login/login
- Enter the Email address you registered the account with
- Enter the password you created during registration
- Now, Complete the Captcha Verification Code.
- Now Click the “Submit” Button, That’s it.
Password Reset Guide:
- Go to “Subway My SUBWAAY Card” Link.
- Now Click “Lost your password? Click here”.
- Input your email address.
- Now Click the “NEXT” Button.
- Do the rest of the steps to reset your password.
Steps to Check MySubwayCard Balance Online-
After Successful Logged In at the Mysubwaycard.com another Step Comes Checking the Mysubwaycard Balance Online. In order to check the balance of your Subway gift card online, you will need to register To the Mysubwaycard.com website.
Once you have registered, you can easily view Mysubwaycard balance. Just Follow the complete Process to check your Mysubwaycard Gift cards balance online:
First Step To Check Subway Gift Card Balance:
- First, go to this URL/Address : www.mysubwaycard.com
- Now You need to Click on “Subway Card” from the menu where it is showing like ‘Subway Card’, ‘ Subway Kids’, ‘ Order Online’ and ‘Subway Partners’.
- Now Here you need to enter your complete personal details just to know your My Subway Card Balance.
Second Step To Check Subway Gift Card Balance:
You can call to the below phone number to know your Mysubwaycard balance. You will learn your balance and can reload if desired. To check your balance you will be required to enter your PIN. You can only call during business hours, so this method doesn’t allow you to check your balance anytime of the day.
Phone Number: 1-877-697-8222
Third Step To Check Subway Gift Card Balance:
This is the easiest method. Simply go to your local store and a cashier will require you to provide your PIN. The cashier then swipes your card and will provide you with your available subway card balance. If your credit is low, you can reload directly with the cashier (max of $500 reload amount).
Redeeming Mysubwaycard Points-
You can redeem the points on your Subway electronic gift card by the following ways:
- By using your Subway Gift Card when you place an order at the Subway Restaurant.
- By Placing your order online through subway.com Website.
- Or you could also use their app.
- Subway Card Rewards Program – www.mysubwaycard.com
- Subway Card Contact Information
- Subway Card News and Offers Sign Up – www.subway.com
- Join Subway and Start a New Career